Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Misc.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 splintercell990

splintercell990

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 04:55 PM

I found this at Net-Integration Forums, and thought it might be a good idea if I posted this here (some people might not know about it), but this could be helpful

The Windows Security Update CD will be shipped to you free of charge. This CD includes Microsoft critical updates released through October 2003 and information to help you protect your PC. In addition, you will also receive a free antivirus and firewall trial software CD.

This CD is only available for Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98, and Windows 98 Second Edition (SE).

Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

To get started, please choose your location (language) from the appropriate drop-down menu. Customers outside the US and Canada: Please select a location and language below to order a CD. (CD availability varies by country.)

Microsoft is sending out free CD's with all the latest security patches and updates for IE (all on two CD's!) So for those of you who dont update for a long time, this would be very helpful. Please remember it is absolutely free!

You can order the CD here:Microsoft Security CD

Advertisements

Register to Remove