This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Starting fresh!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey there fellas! Up until recently I was using my friends Windows XP cd to install it on my pc. However, the drawback is that I can't install updates which is why I am getting all these carp** like spyware, ad-aware, and malware. So before shopping for my own copy of XP, I was wondering which one should I buy now that I have the mulla. I am a heavy gamer just to let you know. I went shopping on Ebay and noticed there were 3 kinds. Home, Professional , and XP X64 professional. Also what else should I buy to keep my pc safe in the future from viruses. It seems like Spybot search & destroy and Lavasoft Ad-aware didn't do the job good enough!!
No I haven't finished cleaning the pc. In fact it got worse. Now that stupid razespyware keep self installing itself and running a scan by itself. I keep on having to uninstall it and close the program ;( Yes I am plannig to buy my own copy of XP but not sure which one. Maybe you can help me out my friend. I am not into doing sophiscated things on my pc just gaming. I am also thinking of buying and full version of lavasoft adaware so i can get realtime protection because it seems like now is too late.