Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Spysweeper

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tucker

Tucker

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 01:23 PM

:scratch: Has anyone used the spysweeper program? I currently use spybot, adaware se, spyblaster and A2 and am looking at spysweeper. I have surfed the net and looked at some reviews which are good and bad. Some say that they have had mega problems with IE and Windows Pro to the point that they had to do a re-install. I have windows "xp' home edition and also have Win Patrol installed. I would appreciate any information. Thankyou

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_dabwid_*

Guest_dabwid_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:46 AM

In my opinion Spysweeper is overrated and what you are using now is far better then Spysweeper.

#3 little eagle

little eagle

spyware hawk

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,968 posts
  • Interests:spyware

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:23 PM

And also see this link for additional security information.
So how did I get infected in the first place?

Please consider using Firefox
http://texturizer.ne...efox/index.html

Please read this