This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

SpyBot S+D [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello I am being prodded into using SpyBot S+D but as I read the web articles, it seems the program is not doing well with the new release. I read also that it is not the program it was years ago when it was doing a great job. I know nothing about it and wanted someone's opinion who has or does use it to see if it is something I should have in my system. I have Defender and Win 8 firewall behind a router. I also have Spyware Blaster and MBAM. Thank you

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI