Can anyone recomend a spyare solution for a corporate network? I heard Webroot SpySweeper was good but have no experience. Do any of you use one or have experience with a corporate solution?
Thanks
Tharmagon
At my office (elementary school), we just use Symantec Ghost to reimage machines once every semester. The teachers are taught to use their homeshares on the LAN instead of local storage, and if something gets VERY bad, I'll either run over it with HJT to kill what I can (then hunt down the rest by hand and time/date stamps if I'm bored) or if it would take more than an hour to fix, I just reimage it.
I also HIGHLY recommend using VNC for remote-access to the machines - you'll never have to get up from your server room again. Just VNC into a machine, then take control of it like you're sitting at the user's desk. Run HJT through VNC, kill what you can, and if worse comes to worse, just reimage.