This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

need very quick advice

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My trial of Spysweeper will be over tomorow,so I want to unininstall it safely I've seen that there could be trouble uninstalling it, So what would be the propper way? What do I shut down?Do I need to turn off Shields?Do I need to mess around in Task Menager?Or do I just go to Add/Remove? To explain,I only wanted to try and scan(found nothing) The version of Spysweeper is 5.0. I'm on WindowsXPSp2(NT) While installing Spysweeper I didn't check the Startup option,or I unchecked it , so it doesen't run on startup(no System Tray icon-so I know that I did that right) and didn't use the Disabling of Messinger (I don't use it anyway), Spysweeper is only turned on ,when I start it from icon on desktop,or so I beleive. So if you can tell me what are my steps and this kind of information will be hepfull with Counterspy,if you don't mind ,I have to try and scan with this one,so that I know that I'm clean Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry ,but I just found out thet Spysweeper .exe is running on startup,even if I disabled this function durring the installation and the box in the Spysweeper for this option is unchecked,soe answer ,I never used this program before!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI