This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Posting - Just Curious

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Not complaining at all, but just curious - - as the topic suggests: One of the comments I saw in several different places is not to get discouraged. All of us who are not guru types can get that way very quickly, so we become impatient. That's only natural. We know there are hundreds of other problems, but to each of us, ours is always the most important. What guidelines can the admins offer when our posting seems to be getting stale, or we are not getting a response after doing what we have been requested to do and posted the results for further review. I suspect that turnaround is quicker at certain times than others. Again, I'm not trying to be a pain to anyone, just trying to know if there's something I can do and when. (just for info, I'm talking 40-48 hours at this point (i think) thanks
I'd say if you haven't gotten a response within 24hrs, posting a 'bump' to your thread would be a good idea.

we use this smiley at another forum that I help at: [external image: Posted Image]