Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

How Long Should I Wait?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Diehard

Diehard

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 07:42 PM

Not trying to be a jerk but just wondering how long do we wait before we repost again as of not getting no responce. {Posted my log on friday and no one has looked at it. How do I know you simply missed it because your so busy or that your mad at me? lol it seems when you get to page 5 or farther down my chances of you looking at my log is slim yes? Like I said not trying to be a jerk just dont understand the pecking order so so speak Thanks you have helped me in the past so I know what a great job you do Diehard

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 nvoutt

nvoutt

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 09:27 PM

Repost yout log in the same post you originaly put the log in.. then it will jump up to the top of the list since it is in order of last modifed
Posted Image

#3 Diehard

Diehard

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 10:55 AM

Thank you for the advise, will do it now Diehard

#4 AL...

AL...

Authentic Member

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:22 AM

Please dont do that. A simple "Bump!" will do. Al.