This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

How Long Should I Wait?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Not trying to be a jerk but just wondering how long do we wait before we repost again as of not getting no responce. {Posted my log on friday and no one has looked at it. How do I know you simply missed it because your so busy or that your pissed at me? lol it seems when you get to page 5 or farther down my chances of you looking at my log is slim yes? Like I said not trying to be a jerk just dont understand the pecking order so so speak Thanks you have helped me in the past so I know what a great job you do Diehard
Repost yout log in the same post you originaly put the log in.. then it will jump up to the top of the list since it is in order of last modifed