This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

How do you decide who to help and who not to help?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Just wondering how each post is evaluated or chosen for offers to help. Not trying to whine here, and I appreciate any help I can get, but I posted several days ago and no one will respond to my problem. And I wanted to update the post , add more info, things I have tried etc but the rules say not to do that, that only posts with no responses get started for help. And I keep logging on and no one answers my post. But I notice other posters more recently posting are getting help. Do you want newer info if I have tried some things in other posts/self-help to resolve. I think the cardinal rule of the rules was not to start a new thread on the same problem. But if no one is going to answer, would like to know now, and if someone is working my issue doing research, I want them to have the most up to date info, logs etc.
I suggest you read the rules. There is a specific area to go if you have been waiting longer than three days for a reply

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI