This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Time Response To A Hjt Post?

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I posted a message about a week ago, and have not had a response yet - - - it this the normal time it should take? I have seen some posts from July which apparently were never responded to (or am I reading this wrong)? Can see that you & staff are extremely busy as the word gets out what a great job you are all doing. Please believe me, it is most sincerely appreciated by all who use your HJT and forum. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH.
Hi Yes at times we are over whelmed by posts and lots slip through the net. Our helpers are told to search the boards for posts upto a week old, that have zero replies. Sometimes the problem you have may be too hard for those that find you- and they will pass your post bye. If they reply it would change your status from 'zero' replies and so not do you any good. I will search out your post to see what I can do.
I would like to thank the staff who are working very hard at answering all the calls for help on the board. Quote: "Our helpers are told to search the boards for posts upto a week old, that have zero replies" I realize I might have to wait a few days for a response, however, I added a reply to my own thread so it is marked as having one reply - so a headsup might be in order to staff to watch for those asking for help - a reply does not necessarily mean they've been helped. My post is slipping further and further downthe board as I wait . .. I would ask that someone take a look at it as I drown under popups. Thanks again, I think you're all uber.
Walker - I have found your topic - two days old at the moment - please post back in this topic in another two days if someone has not started it.

Don't be worried about the number of views that others may do of your topic - without answering - You have a about:blank infection and we have only a few people trained to do that infection, the others will read and pass it by as they cannot answer that type.

I will change your topic title to reflect that infection - and delete your reply so that it will leave a zero replied topic - which will be picked up easier by our staff.

Link to topic http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?show…t=0&#entry90528
Hi guys
I was not sure where to post this so I hope its ok to post it in this topic.
I posted my log on the 14th Of february but have not had a reply yet.
I waited till after a week because i read somewhere that th turn around was about 1 week. But I see topics newer than mine have been dealt with now.

Also I do have one reply on my topic because I had to make a reply to add more info (and couldnt find an edit button) so perhaps that made my topic get missed.

This is my topic
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?show…71&#entry131671
I have not bumped it because i thought it would make it look newer or have more replies :blink:

Thanks in advance for your help