This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Is It Really Bad When?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Is it bad or does it mean that your lost in all the help needed to give when your post has not been answered and it has moved to way down the 2nd page of new posts? Should I even be online with the issues I have? Does this mean that I am being ignored or that there is so much stuff online to mess up peoples computers that I'm just one of the many and I shouldn't take it personal. If there is something I did wrong with anything on my post I would at least like someone to tell me, even if you yell that your all too busy and I should shut up? I just don't know anymore if even being online is a problem with what I have. Thanks for listening. Please don't be annoyed with me. Thanks Zee

Is it bad or does it mean that your lost in all the help needed to give
when your post has not been answered and it has moved to way
down the 2nd page of new posts?

Some go days :weee:

Should I even be online with the issues I have?

Does this mean that I am being ignored or that there is so much
stuff online to mess up peoples computers that I'm just one of the
many and I shouldn't take it personal.

No we are just busy. :wavey:

If there is something I did wrong with anything on my post
I would at least like someone to tell me, even if you yell that your
all too busy and I should shut up?

OK shut up……..just kidding how about I take a look. at your other thread.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI