When analyst (volunteers), have free time to help you out. They look at older logs with zero replies, topics with no comments added.
- Don't reply to your thread after you start a topic. (do not bump)
Things you can do to help us.
- Don't start more than one topic for one PC. It may get you noticed, that doesn't mean you will be helped quicker. One or the other we will be delete.
- If you have more than one PC you are working on. Please note it in the topic title.
- If you have not gotten a reply in five days don't start a new topic. Add a reply here
- We know your in a hurry but have you read this?
- If you have resolved the issues on your own please lets us know whereas we may close your thread with out analyzing the log-file.
- If you have posted at another forum also Because some of us volunteer our time in other forums. If you received help a another forum or this one, please ask your thread (topic) to be closed.
- If you have a general question that needs an answer use in this thread not
- To remove notifications to this topic or others click My Controls at the top of this page. Under the Subscriptions tab click View Topics place a checkmark in the box scroll down click the box With Selected.
Edited by Blair, 10 November 2007 - 12:26 AM.