This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Can't Uninstall Nis, Can't Update Windows

12 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

It just gets curiouser and curiouser……. The settings under Security>Custom Levels were already set up exactly as you listed. Firewall? I think the only thing we have that would be a firewall would be Norton Internet Security. Where would I check this out to be sure it's not disabling my Active X controls? (unfortunately, I already know that NIS isn't working properly on this computer but can't get it uninstalled). :angry:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI