This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook is being attacked by Google One Account

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have Microsoft Outlook 365 which has become essentially disabled due to a constant pop-up that is occurring from Google.

 

The One Account is referencing my e-mail which is not registered with Google.  I have x-ed out the program, but it keeps re-appearing and asking me to register the e-mail.  However, when I tried to do so it said that the e-mail was invalid and wants me to register a gmail e-mail, which I already have.

 

How do I stop this from happening?

 

I have included a picture of the pop-up.

 

 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with Microsoft Outlook 365. It sounds like a frustrating situation with the constant pop-up from Google.

Based on the screenshot you provided, it appears that Google is trying to authenticate your account. This could be happening if you have added a Google account to Outlook, or if you are using a Google service that requires authentication.

To stop this from happening, you may want to try the following steps:

  1. Open Outlook and click on "File" in the top-left corner.

  2. Click on "Account Settings" and then select "Account Settings" again from the drop-down menu.

  3. In the Account Settings window, select the account that is causing the pop-up to appear.

  4. Click on "Change" and then click on "More Settings".

  5. Go to the "Advanced" tab and make sure that the "Use Cached Exchange Mode" option is selected.

  6. Click on "OK" to save your changes and then restart Outlook.

If the issue persists, you may want to try removing the Google account from Outlook and then adding it back again. To do this, go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings > select the account > click on "Remove" > click on "New" to add the account back.

I hope this helps resolve the issue and gets your Outlook 365 back to normal.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI