This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

mount to recover data

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I see my image created by Macrium, to mount it to recover my data, do I just click on it to open it, then browse with file explorer and copy//paste to C:\  ?

Just saw this, sorry I'm late.

 

If you still need help let me know. Just remember, click on Restore at the top then Browse for an Image to restore.

 

 

Macrium Help / Help also has all the info you need to learn how to do this too.

No problem thanks for the tip I have the free version of Macrium so I am not privy to the forums or the Q&As but were all set thanks again

Using Chrome to sign in I was locked out. I switched to Edge and with the same user and p-word was allowed in.

Just a comment. as I have always had a problem signing in and changing passwords.

I am all set and not rocking the boat.  : :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI