This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Accidently lost pictures - Lee

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was trying to get all my pics in one file and ended up deleting them from one file and the got deleted from all. I went to my external drive which I use with Macrium reflect, but there is only 1 set of pictures there. The funny thing is when I made that backup, those pictures hadn't been taken yet. Please tell me I can get those pictures back? Thank you. I am still working with jayfce on cleaning up the computer so I should probably wait, right? I just need the reassurance now that I will gt them back. Thanks, Patti
Stick with your malware thread until given the all clear. Especially this advice from jeffce :

IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI