This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Lost laptop Camera

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm running a Lenovo Flex14 Laptop and have lost the ability to use the embedded camera. 

I've tried uninstalling the driver, downloading a "new" driver from Lenovo for the device; rebootin; updating the BIOS, updating Windows, checking the settings on device settings for the camera, running a diagnostic.  

I'm out of ideas. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  In this Pandemic, social distancing environment, using the camera for meetings is very important for me.  

Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI