Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Lost laptop Camera

Best Answer solo58 , 02 May 2020 - 07:55 AM

Resolved...Had to uninstall driver, download new driver, re-install.  Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 solo58

solo58

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:44 PM

I'm running a Lenovo Flex14 Laptop and have lost the ability to use the embedded camera. 

I've tried uninstalling the driver, downloading a "new" driver from Lenovo for the device; rebootin; updating the BIOS, updating Windows, checking the settings on device settings for the camera, running a diagnostic.  

I'm out of ideas. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  In this Pandemic, social distancing environment, using the camera for meetings is very important for me.  

Thanks

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 solo58

solo58

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 07:55 AM   Best Answer

Resolved...Had to uninstall driver, download new driver, re-install. 

#3 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:15 PM

Glad to hear. :thumbup:

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014