This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Android turns on camera

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Im not sure its the right place sorry. I have an Android phone recently updated OS, however the camera turns on by itself. I didn't do it. When I take the phone in my hand it shuts down. Its just weird and Im sure there is a rational explanation.

Im not sure its the right place sorry. I have an Android phone recently updated OS, however the camera turns on by itself. I didn't do it. When I take the phone in my hand it shuts down. Its just weird and Im sure there is a rational explanation.

 

Aren't you sure you haven't clicked anything or swipe anything? There are shorcuts that might have been set up without your knowledge. That can open apps through certain gestures.

Im not sure its the right place sorry. I have an Android phone recently updated OS, however the camera turns on by itself. I didn't do it. When I take the phone in my hand it shuts down. Its just weird and Im sure there is a rational explanation.

Seems mystery to me.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI