This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Webcam does not work (integrated)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello everybody; please help me. The integrated webcam in my netbook has stopped working. I tried downloading and reinstalling the driver from HP but an error message appears (I'm translating): "The installation program has determined that the configuration does not admit any of the included products." In the control panel the only thing that appears unders cameras/scanners is "usb video device" and it doesn`t capture images or video either. Please help! These are the specifications of the machine: PC HP Mini 2140 S/N: CNU9074Z91 P/N: NN813AA and the OS is Windows XP Profesional, version 2002, service pack 3. I have an e-job, having a functional webcam is urgent for me. please help me :(

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI