This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Volkano wireless keyboard stopped working (but mouse is)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi All.

 

I have a Volkano wireless mouse and keyboard set which I have been using for a while now but the keyboard has suddenly stopped working. The mouse is still working fine. The keyboard just flicks an red indicator light on the top right hand corner everytime I press on any key. I have tried changing the batteries, rebooting my laptop and using a different USB port but nothing works. Hoping someone on this forum can please help me fix the issue? Thanks.

Hi SS6791,

 

I'm not familiar with your setup, but it appears that this has been an ongoing problem with many brands of wireless input sets.  The most common issues are that the keyboard lost it's pairing or a key is stuck on the keyboard.

 

There is an older discution here at WTT found here: https://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=102245. Why don't you have a read through that thread and try some of the solutions that other posters found helpful.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI