This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

"Detect Safe Browsing" by Easy Solutions [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My laptop froze in Google Chrome today and so I started RevoUninstaller to see if there was any malware.  

I came across "Detect Safe Browsing" by Easy Solutions; which I didn't recognize.  

I Googled the app for find any reviews.  But could find a lot of information except that banks use it for their customers.

Should I keep this app or is it just some junk a bank would have sent me? 

Please advise. 

Thanks 

 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI