This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello my name is Penny

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am a new member from Australia, My son helped me get to this site. I am not at all computer savvy and find it very difficult to converse in computer language.

Hello pennypark :welcome:

 

This is a great forum with some friendly, helpful people. Many who join do so because they are also in your position, so have a good look around and don't be afraid to ask.

 

Regards

 

Satchfan

Hello pennypark :welcome:

 

This is a great forum with some friendly, helpful people. Many who join do so because they are also in your position, so have a good look around and don't be afraid to ask.

 

Regards

 

Satchfan

YNWA <3

I am a new member from Australia, My son helped me get to this site. I am not at all computer savvy and find it very difficult to converse in computer language.

Welcome to the club

I am a new member from Australia, My son helped me get to this site. I am not at all computer savvy and find it very difficult to converse in computer language.

Many of us started there too! Welcome!

Penny! Welcome to the forums. This is a great place to learn and teach. I actually became a member of the forums not long after the original founder started this place. I think I’ve had a half dozen member ids already. Just as soon as I think I have all issues beaten someone develops some new something that creates a problem, a spouse does something they shouldn’t have, or children have grown and done something they didn’t mean too. I have grown to hate Windows operating system and have come to appreciate Apple’s operating system (OS). Each has their place and value though. I suppose my point is that I knew nothing but how to turn a computer on when I got my first one. In about a week I needed help in a bad way and today I can get around alright. This all takes time. Read and learn, it’s what we all do. Be patient, nothing here is quick fix as I know. Hope the rest of your day is fabulous.

Welcome DongEarley and pleased that you are enjoying the forum.

 

Unfortunately, we don't allow personal links so that has been removed.

 

Enjoy the rest of the forum: you'll meet some friendly and helpful people here.

 

Satchfan