This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey there.. Well im Kieron, but call me B0z please :] I found this forum about 30 seconds ago, and ive already forgotten how, xD. Im mainly just going to use this forum when I have a problem, its not that Im not good with computers, but these days i seem to download more and more junk, and having you guys here could be useful to me :thumbup: . So.. Cya around :D
:thumbup:

Hey there.. Well im Kieron, but call me B0z please :]
I found this forum about 30 seconds ago, and ive already forgotten how, xD.
Im mainly just going to use this forum when I have a problem, its not that Im not good with computers, but these days i seem to download more and more junk, and having you guys here could be useful to me

So.. Cya around :D


:thumbup: Welcome B0z,

Hope you enjoy your visit, please look around and help and post where you can to help others - please do not answer posts in the HJT forum as you need accreditation for that.

Enjoy,

kind regards,