This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi there

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there :wavey: I come from Infospyware, and just registered as a member. Its a pleasure to share the forums with such distinguished members :notworthy: I am sure I will learn a lot here (It would also be a good oportunity to improve my English :yeah: ) If you need something, let me know :thumbup: Saludos!
Hello Blottedisk, :welcome:

We are approaching out longest days and shortest evenings, while you are experiencing longer nights and shorter days.
What a remarkable world we live in, to be able to communicate so instantly with one another from such distances.

Your country also borders on the Atlantic Ocean, while I have only ever seen the Pacific.

Will you tell us a little about the help you may offer in other Forums?

Best Regards
Thanks for the welcome ;)


Those where wise words. It´s positive to stop for a moment and meditate… Sometimes its difficult to understand the real power of Internet, we just get used to it as if we where meeting people of our own city. In some cases the only thing that prevents us to comunicate with someone really far is the languaje, because we can easily meet someone from India, for example. And thats not only a big distance, but a very different culture!


Will you tell us a little about the help you may offer in other Forums?



Sure. Regarding to ASAP site members, I only particypate at Infospyware, under the guide of our "Lider" ElPiedra from whom I´ve lernt greatly :D


I usually visit other ally sites, such as GTG, BC and so on, but there i just sit with my cup of tea and read interesting info, no participation at all.


Best wishes
Yes, it's a wonderful thing, this internet. Enjoy your learning here and in the other fine help sites you mention. Best Regards
Hello Blottedisk,

and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :D

If you need something, let me know thumbup.gif


Pssst… You wouldn't happen to know where the cheat sheet forum is located here, would ya? :whistling:

Thanks! Yep, but some1 told me only Admins have acces to that forum. They must have a good time there; i really bedrudge their privileges. :rofl: Saludos
:wavey: Blottedisk :welcome:

Sure you'll enjoy this forum. As you say, many distinguished people here and they are also friendly and helpful.

Kind regards

Satchfan

Neo - no pain no gain! - nice try though :thumbup:
Pssst….. :unsure: Satchfan?

[image unavailable: Posted Image]… [image unavailable: Posted Image]… [image unavailable: Posted Image]………………………. [image unavailable: Posted Image]


Just dreaming… B)
Hi Satchfan :D Neo, did u found the forum? Just leave the coins and I will take care :whistling: Lol, what is the cheat sheet forum exactly? Thought it was videogames sites for cheats or something like that :smack:
Hi Blottedisk,

Neo, did u find the forum? Just leave the coins and I will take care whistling.gif

:rofl:

Lol, what is the cheat sheet forum exactly?

The Oracle told me this morning the place doesn't even exist anymore. [image unavailable: Posted Image]
Sentinals probably raided it. You sent me to a video game site. I want my coinage back. :rant2:
[image unavailable: Posted Image]