This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi from Spain

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everybody! I'm from Spain but I'll try to give my best to write in English properly. I'm amazed by this forum, is very professional and I am very glad to be a small part of it. I love computers and everything related with science and technology, in fact I am studying aerospace engineering. I think I am going to learn a lot of things here, and I hope I could help to solve some problems too. See you in the forum!
:wavey: Hi RaptorRC Welcome to WTT. So glad that you have found this great forum and hope you will enjoy being a member. It sounds like you have a great career ahead of you and hopefully will eventually share some of your knowledge around the forum. Best wishes for the future. Regards from England, (BTW, your English is excellent!) Satchfan