This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings to everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I'm new to the forums and I would just like to introduce myself. I'm an English teacher from the Philippines who happens to dabble in in computers every now and then. I work with computers almost every day and have been doing so for most of my life. I do a bit of software development and consider myself to be much of a geek. Well, that's about it, good day to everyone.
Greeting to you LakanDavidDInocencio, [external image: Posted Image]

I notice you have posted a HJT log to be analysed. While you are waiting for a response please feel free to look around in all forums. There is lots to read and learn here.

kind regards, :)