Hello,
Im not sure what caused this.
I'm runnig Win 10 Pro 64 Bit.
I did a Windows 10 Update recently.
My D: Drive is also Coming up with a low space issue.
Never had that before.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Marty1946.
1 min read
Hello,
Im not sure what caused this.
I'm runnig Win 10 Pro 64 Bit.
I did a Windows 10 Update recently.
My D: Drive is also Coming up with a low space issue.
Never had that before.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Marty1946.
Hi Marty 1946, Apologies for the late response.
Things to try:
1 Reboot your computer after a complete shutdown and and after removing power lead and pressing power on button for 30 seconds then reconnect power lead (if its a laptop remove its battery first, if readily accessible)
see if your file explorer comes back.
2 Use a system Restore point created before the problem started…… any improvement?
Lets us know how you go
Regards
paws
Would also recommend typing "cmd" in the search box. wait until the blue box above pops up that says "Command Prompt" right click on the blue area and select "run as administrator" click "yes" type in the command prompt box : sfc /scannow (let that run)
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI