This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Bluetooth connection problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Funny I just read the topic before me, I thought I am gonna get things solved but not gonna happen. Anyway lap Asus headphones Phillips Bluetooth, it connects and than at some point the connection breaks. ? Sighing heavily

Hi curtisronin,

Glad you got it fixed.

:thumbup:

 

If you have a moment, could you post back with how you fixed it please, it could be of great help to other folks who might face similar problems in the future.

Thanks

Regards

paws

Errr yes, well.. its kinda simple, not to say dumb. I just presumed that headphones connect to multiple devices as they do, but… The headphones Bluetooth Philips that I have can connect to only one device at a time (actively). when it establishes the connection with another active device such as the phone, it automatically switches to it and disconnects from the computer for example, when you are done talking you have to switch it on the computer again.

Many thanks curtisronin for the information.

:thumbup:

 

Anyone faced with similar issues in the future will be grateful for your heads up

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI