This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Bluetooth BT-253

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi again guys, well I seem to have another issue with my Win7 Laptop. It seems every-time I turn it off the Bluetooth crashes, I have to update the driver every-time I wish to use it.
I have tried searching online for the latest driver etc, update it but to no avail. turn the laptop on and I have a triangle.
If anyone can help me here? 
Thanks in advance.
TomT
 
Edit: Link to previous Blutoooth thread: Bluetooth has error Code  - Z

Did you try a System Restore like last time?

 

Edit: What is the make and full/complete model number of the laptop?

Hi Guys, sorry but I have been away for work and this just slipped past me.. yes I tried a restore to no avail. I dont have any other issues I know of on this laptop.

 

Asus G73jh Series

64bit Windows 7 Home Premium

 

 

 

Cheers

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI