This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Can not reach all settings in my router

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello!
 
I have a router Tilgin 2332 (router with an IP-telephone adapter). My problem is that I can log in to the router in order to configure it but there are no tabs for confuguring the IP-telephony. I’ll try to explain.
 
When i log in to the router I see the following tabs only: |WIRELESS| |STATUS| HELP|
 
According to a manual online there should be the following tabs to be seen: |SETUP| VOIP| SWITCH| ADVANCED| WIRELESS| TOOLS| STATUS| ACCOUNT| PHONE| STORAGE| PRINTING| HELP|
 
Most likely the router software has been manipulated by my IPS-provider and he will not help me as I am not using his IP-telephony service. My new IP-telephony service provider can not help me either as he doesn’t support the router in question.
 
I have heard there are workarounds for this kind of router issues, but how to do it?
 
Could anybody help, please.
 

Either you aren't in far enough to the system… or, as you said, the information has been modified.  If it's been modified, then you could try resetting the router and starting fresh. 

 

it may not help but have a look here and see if there is anything that gets you going in the correct direction.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI