This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Can't Connect to File Sharing Programs

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This is my first trip to this site and I see that you all are very helpful, so hopefully someone has an answer to help me. First off, I know you guys require a HJT log header, so here it is: Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 2:13:53 PM, on 8/10/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Okay, now to my problem. I was going to try and switch our phone service to Vonage Cable phone service, which required the use of a router. We received the router and tried to install and had no success at all. Over the span of the next few weeks, we spent numerous hours on the phone with tech support changing options on our computer, clicking here, unchecking there, etc…Only to no avail. They were determined it was the router and sent another one, same issues. Never got phone service to work and cancelled service and sent the routers back. I have no router that I am using at this time, just a cable modem directly hooked up to the computer. This was back in March. I never really noticed until several months later that I was having problems connecting to file sharing programs. I am convinced that it has something to do with the installation of the router and changing settings, etc that has done this. So far, nobody I have talked to seems to be able to help me. I disable the Windows Firewall and the AVG Security Center, yet it still shows a firewall icon when I try to start Limewire. I have tried several things already to try and fix the problem, here is a lit of what I have tried: - Changed port numbers in options on Limewire, didn't work - Manually opened/accepted ports in network/firewall settings, didn't work - Tried hooking up to it via wireless internet (bypassing my ISP in case they were blocking it), didn't work - Tried resetting the Windows Firewall settings back to default, didn't work - Tried system restore to back before March (tried 20+ dates and none would work) - Tried to uninstall and re-install, didn't work The only thing that puzzled me was something I just saw in my HJT log as I ran it. It showed a program from Symantec and McAfee even though I don't have/use those programs. Not sure if it would be that or not and not sure if it would be harmful to delete those files or not. I am not a computer wiz by any means and am new to the HJT program, but can follow instructions if anyone has any advice. Sorry to be long winded, just wanted to be clear about my problem. Thanks in advance for any help. NJ

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI