This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Google Drive

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

I have Drive on my phones,desktop and laptop and they are all synchronized. I read updates are automatic but I have seen drive with a later update than mine and Filehippo updater flagged it.

I have 1.30.2170.159.

How do you know what it should be and how do you update it to the right version?

TY

Peter

 

i recommend you not to update any of drivers/software from your browser Cuz you could get Virus in your Pc and other devices.
It's  best to let him to update automatically.  :adios:

Yes, I agree. I was informed that Drive will update itself when ready. I have chosen to ignore the 3rd party update and thank you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI