This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Synchronize Android phone with desktop Google Drive Silver

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Pardon me if this is a duplicate post but I did not click Send and I cannot find my first post I am having trouble synchronizing my phone Galaxy is my desktop Google server for Google Drive

Hi Peter,

I had a look at your recent topics here on WTT to see if I could find anything that it might be your "first post" referred to above.

 

The best I could come up with is this one:

 

https://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=130787#entry878331

 

I see that no one has, of yet, responded to your topic here but I wonder if folks may not be quite clear on what you mean when you say:

 

I am having trouble synchronizing my phone Galaxy is my desktop Google server for Google Drive

 

 

Maybe amplifying the above might help….

 

any way I leave it up to you!

 

Sorry I can't be of any help personally on smartphones and Google drives….. too many long words for me!

Regards

paws

Not for a smartie like you Paws. 

I did get my answer; I do not sync my pc and with drive as it slows it down. however, I use Takeout weekly to back up Drive which contains my photos etc. I will delete the photos from the SD card as they are a duplication.

Thanks again for replying.

Peter

P.S. I am trying to set up Google stuff for my wife so she can jump into a Chromebook. She cannot handle Windows .

That is aan accurate referral, terry.

I, unlike many, like Chrome and the way all is synced - pcs, phones etc. It is all so easy to use.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI