This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Changing Chinese menus in Foxmail to English

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I downloaded Foxmail, an email client, but to my surprise, I find that all the menus are all in Chinese!  

 

On the internet. there are several threads explaining how to convert the menus to English but I cannot make head or tail what precisely I should do as everything is in Chinese.  Can someone please explain to me (in plain English!)  with screenshots how to proceed converting the Chinese menus to English.  Thanks..   

According to this, you can just delete the file Chinese.lgb, from the installation folder. Next time you start Foxmail, it should be in English.

According to this, you can just delete the file Chinese.lgb, from the installation folder. Next time you start Foxmail, it should be in English.

 

Thanks.  However, deleting Chinese.lgb does not covert everything to English.  Some folders in the message list and those in the drop-down list under Compose remain in Chinese.  I can send you screenshots but how do I paste a screenshot here? 

It will also revert back to chinese whenever it updates unless you actually change settings to english.  Have a look at these pictures and see if you can set it to english.

 

[external image: 23wo96t.jpg]

I want to change languages chines to English. how to change it?

 

I found some forum by removing file Chinese.lgb, but I can't find it

Are you wanting to change them in foxmail?

 

I don't understand what you mean when you say you found a forum by deleting a .lgb file.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI