This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook Express

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a interesting problem that I hope someone here can figure out for me easily. I was composing a e-mail and decided to use my spellchecker in OE. It seems to want to check every word!! Then I went to Options and found out why. The language was set to French. I never changed it and there is no option in the drop down menu for any other language. (I am looking for English) Is there a simple way to change it to English that I am not seeing? Any help would be appreciated. Windows XP Pro SP2 IE 7 Office 2007 Pro Thanks,
SOLUTION FOUND

The first link although that it will work seems to be quite a bit of doing.
But as I say, It will work.

The second option worked like a charm.
No problems, and it gave the option of ENGLISH (It changed the default to English) or French from Installing Office 2007.


I suggest using the second one though as the first one could POSSIBLY
cause other issues.
The second one worked great.

SEE SOLUTIONS:

#1: http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2006/20061228.htm

#2: http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI