This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

client

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

When I am on Edge, and click share, my email comes up which is ok.

I am wondering why my client which I have made the default, does not come up as WLM used.

Even on Chrome, Gmail appears instead of my client which is defaulted there also.

Should I get a new client or should I adjust my Win 10 settings.

Peter 

PS I don't know about you but I do not think much of the photo program and Mail in Win 10.

The Photo App is pretty good once you learn how to use it. I disliked it initially but have gotten used to it now. It has decent editing capability and easy rotating.

I'll give Win 10 mail  a try for awhile.

I had changed the Win 10 default mail and photo too. Maybe I will give the photo a  try too. The 3rd party defaults do not seem to open even after creating the default in control panel and the Win 10 app page.

 

I use Wise uninstaller along with Unchecky as helpers -3rd party. Iobit  was too sneaky.

I think I will reinstate the photo and mail and get to know them.

 

Edge has no extensions to my knowledge so I mix up chrome and Edge. I like the voice to text with Chrome. Cortana is hard of hearing.

 

So what's your opinion about the photo program with Win 10?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI