This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Onedrive from phone to onedrive pc

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a Samsung S5 phone with one drive on it.  I also have windows 10 PC with one drive on it.  I cannot seem to get them to sync. On my phone, every picture automatically goes to one drive, but then the pictures are not there on my PC.  I thought this app along with cloud can be accessed from anywhere. I can't seem to make that happen.  Any ideas?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI