This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

sync

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

I use Chrome with Windows 10 Pro.

I have notes in OneDrive and in  Documents in the PC. I like to save them to flash drive each week.

'Send to' docs is as easy as it always was. The file explorer shows OneDrive but it is not in sync with the cloud OneDrive.

My phone's OneDrive, PC and Chromebook are all synced fine.

I liked saving all from the file explorer but since OneDrive is not synced I cannot do it with that.  

So I go to the Cloud OneDrive which is up to date and 'send to' from there. However, it is not as stable or easy to work with as file explorer.

 

Is there some way I can sync file explorer's OneDrive with the browser Onedrive so I can 'send to' everything from file explorer?

 

I right click on the icon in the systray but it only shows settings and when I sign in it says I am signing in another account.

 

I have read all the helps before coming here but none apply.

 

Thank you for listening.

I solved it: all of OneDrive works and even syncs with the cloud.

 

run the first string then the other.%Systemroot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall

 

 

 

%Systemroot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe

I have found windows 10 firewall to affect OneDrive. Has anyone had his experience?

 

If this is so, how can I set the firewall so Onedrive will work without being nudged?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI