This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Photo Storage - Google's Photos and G Drive Pictures

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a PIXEL4 smart phone and a Lenovo laptop.  When I take pictures on the phone they are automatically stored in the cloud - my "photos" folder. 

I want to automatically sync the photos that I take on the phone with the pictures folder in my Google Drive. 

When I take pictures, they don't automatically backup to the Pictures folder in the G Drive. 

I'd like to have one place where pictures are stored. 

Any advice and guidance on this would be appreciated.  

Thanks

Hi again.

 

As I said in your other thread… I don't use google drive and cannot help you.

 

I'm sorry that in a month, no one has been able to give you a valid response.

 

If you do find the answer elsewhere, please share it here.

Understood, Is this a unique problem for Google.  Half the world uses Android, how do people automatically sync their Google Fotos with their Pictures folder? 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI