This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Looking for a quality computer gaming case. (Have links)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am fixing to build my self a new computer. Specifically catered towards high end gaming. So i am looking for a case that has sufficient cooling needs and adequate space. I also want USB 3.0 ports on the front and good cable management and a nice large pained glass window for being able to see through the case and display the LED lightening.

 

Above all else, i live an area where there is DUST. I am trying to find a case that is suitable enough for a dusty environment. I have an air purifier that filters out most of the dust, but its important that have a case with dust filters and something that can remain cool. Aesthetic design is not the most important, but i would prefer something that doesn't look to plain or basic.

 

These are the cases that i picked out, please look them over and give me some opinions or advice on what to choose.

 

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146079

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9FT3GT2315

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147158

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6ZP3KM9748&cm_re=Thermaltake_Core_V71-_-11-133-244-_-Product

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811108127&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSBGDRYLXVJN-_-11-108-127-_-Product

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139048&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSBGDRYLXVJN-_-11-139-048-_-Product

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811108423

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811517024&cm_re=AZZA_cases-_-11-517-024-_-Product

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI