This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

NEED HELP BUILDING COMPUTER.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi guys, It's come to the point where me and my son have decided to build ourselfs a new computer, the only problem is I have no idea when it comes to selecting hardware what are compatible with eachother… I'm looking for a computer that can handle heavy games like Microsoft flight simulator X, running at smooth at high graphic settings. I have a price range between £700 to £900, I am also looking into buying a water cooling system for it.
I am probably going to buy this case for it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CIT-Mars-Gaming-Comp…f#ht_1670wt_876

I would also like to add LEDS/fans to it and would like to know how easy it would be to install them?

Please! any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sam!
:D

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI