Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

I Can't Open My E-mails

outlook hotmail e-mail

Best Answer Ztruker , 24 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

Obvious solution is to get rid of Google Chrome and use IE or Firefox. If you prefer Chrome try resetting it.   Reset Chrome browser settings   If that doesn't help then uninstall it, reboot then download and install the latest version. See i... Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bregne

Bregne

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:30 AM

Hello

I can't open my e-mails on hotmail on my computer. I can do it on my phone, and I can open my e-mails on my gmail-account on my computer.

It is really strange, can someone please help me?

- Olga

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Previous topic:

http://forums.whatth...opic=130210&hl=

Edited by tashi, 24 November 2015 - 08:28 AM.
Added link

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Waking each morning to see the green side of the Earth!

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

You didn't give us much to go on.

What browser, what OS.

When did it last work.

Did you add or remove any programs or software around the time it stopped working?

Have you tried with a different browser, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome?

Rich

Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown

#3 Bregne

Bregne

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:12 PM

I'm sorry, it is Google Chrome and Windows 8.1. I think it worked some days ago. I have had some trouble with anti-virus programs; I couldn't complete installations of AVG and Norton, and Windows Defender didn't work either, but suddenly Windows Defender started working. Hotmail works on Internet Explorer. I also have some trouble with Facebook on Google Chrome, but it's fine on Internet Explorer. On Google Chrome I can't open chats in the bigger chat-window, only separately, and sometimes I can't get it to play videos.

#4 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:10 PM   Best Answer

Obvious solution is to get rid of Google Chrome and use IE or Firefox. If you prefer Chrome try resetting it.

Reset Chrome browser settings

If that doesn't help then uninstall it, reboot then download and install the latest version. See if that helps.

Rich

#5 Bregne

Bregne

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:32 AM

Resetting Chrome helped. Thanks a lot for your help, and I'm sorry I didn't do enough to try to solve the problem myself.

#6 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:36 AM

Not a problem, just glad I could help.

Rich