This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unable to open Hotmail Inbox after signing in

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been accessing my Hotmail account via Google Chrome but in the last week it is not allowing me to access my Inbox after successfully signing in. After I click on Inbox, the page tries to go to the Inbox, fails and automatically refreshes. I have tried Internet Explorer and I don't have the same problem. However, I would like to continue using Chrome

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI