This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problem with scrolling after upgrade of windows 10

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can do that scroll with my arrow keys on the keyboard or is it that button on the keyboard like a mini mouse is what I am wondering about,  this notebook does not have it but my work notebook (Dell) does and it is Enterprise so no upgrade for that till they check out Windows 10,  though I do have it loaded in Oracle and I will check it out,  I am curious now and thanx Z :thumbup:

 

Edit:

And another thanx because I have not been to the Lenovo website from my Windows 10 post and it has changed woo hoo,  time to edit :banana:

Hi yes i am still waiting for a fix, no doubt it will eventually come out just have to have patience i suppose, thanks for your support and replies. :pullhair:  :whistling:

Call me a liar and Keelhaul me through shark infested waters off of Cape Horn,  my bad but I been busy with Windows 10 and back to 7 and XP and I swore my touch pad was working fine in Win 10 but it wasn't,  just my keyboard only and my wireless mouse,  but I did download the file that Z mentioned but I got mine from Synaptics and that must be the same one,  but I removed Synaptics through Programs and Features then re-booted then re-installed from that downloaded version,  but for real this time it is working for the 2 finger scrolling on the touch pad,  when you went into the Synaptics touch Pad Properties did it show the demo with the 2 fingers scrolling and you also have option Settings on the left,  my computer is a HP probook 4510s,  maybe give it a try again, 

 

My Synaptics TouchPad version is V7.2 on PS/2 Port 3 and the pointer and Synaptics Pointing Device is 17.0.19 with a date of Oct.17/2013

Hello I must apologise for my absence as i have been unwell, i wish to thank you for your help but have decided i will wait for an update fix which hopefully won't be too long, i can always count on someone here to help me with my problems and it is really appreciated. :thumbup: 

:wavey: Hi Guys i thought i best let you know, i just got an update for Synaptics and Whoo Hoo  :banana: i have scrolling again, now i need to learn to use it again after all these weeks, funny i keep going for the up/down arrows all the time lol ,but i will get there. I would like to thank you for trying to sort out this problem for me.  :clap: cheers Leagyl   :banana2: 

Well that is sweet news Leagyl,  now it is time to make up for lost time so get out there and go, this dance is for you…cheers, I would do that other dance but I might break a hip or something :banana:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI