This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Synaptic Mousepad Gestures

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, So I have been in the synaptics mouse settings and have seen the gestures on the mousepad for forward/back, and horizontal scrolling features. I enabled both as I would use them quite often in my browser, however, they only seem to work with internet explorer, as well as just explorer (my computer) etc, and windows media player. Does anyone know how to fix this error in google chrome? Thank you!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI