This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Out Of Control Scrolling Is Still Happening!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I put new batteries in my mouse and it worked fine for an hour. Then things went nuts again. I took the batteries out and put then back in and am now able to type this. Anythoughts on what can do to keep this from happening? Do I need to reinstall my mouse? I need this computer for work so any help is greatly appreicated! Thank you!
Hi Sorry to hear of the problem with your mouse. Its very annoying I know. To try and eliminate some things that could be causing the problem, try removing your mouse (physically disconnect it whilst your machine is powered OFF and replace it with an ordinary ps2 wired mouse) and see how you go. Let us know how you get on and if the wired mouse works OK Regards paws)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI