I have just reinstalled windows but the scrolling on the screen is not 'smooth'. Can anyone help as to how to fix this? Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered.
hedley
Switch to the Scroll tab, if present, and adjust the settings accordingly to suit your needs. A good point is that the lesser the number of lines, a mouse scrolls on each turn, the smoother the scrolling will be.
Click Apply and then OK.
If that doesn't work, try using the instructions listed here.
Thanks for the replies. Mohit: There was no 'scroll available', but I did change the number of lines the mouse moved on each scroll of the wheel. The option for smooth scrolling was already selected in 'internet options/advanced'
itsme: I reinstalled the video card drivers again.
Doing both these things seems to have done the trick.
Thank you both for your help. Always appreciated.
hedley
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI