This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from e-tech

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everybody :) I just want to say hello and introduce my self. My name is e-tech and I'm from Denmark. I'm SpywareInfos Boot Camp graduate where I'm a Helper too. I like to help people with their computer problems and I think that's great to visit other people and forums with the same interests. :thumbup: Nice place you got here. Best regards e-tech
Hello e-tech and :welcome:

We're very glad to have you on board.

This is a very friendly place, I hope you enjoy yourself and stick around for a while. :popcorn:

Nice part of the world you're from :D Do you have much snow yet?

(I'm from Canada and boy - do we know snow [external image: Posted Image]
[external image: Posted Image] e-tech,

Glad to see you here, you will have a lot in common with Abydos, one of our more knowledged techs who is also from Denmark. :thumbup:

Enjoy having a good browse around. Are you interested in applying to join The Classroom to learn to fight Malware?

Best regards,
Thank you everybody :) @ CatByte Hi No snow in Denmark and probably only grey Christmas this year. But it can be very cold. :) @ SpySentinel Hmmmm, your name looks familiar. ;) Just kidding. How are you buddy? :) @ tallin Thanks for your invitation but I'm already busy fighting malware on SpywareInfo, where I'm already trained and graduated. Thanks :) @ Abydos Go' daw ;) Represent Jutland, Aarhus :D Nice to see ya. I've been around for a years in Denmark mostly as a stuff memeber on MalwareCheck.dk and member and kind of writer on Nettips.dk. But in august, this year, I've decided to change my primary tool, which was a pen, with something more powerful in my fight against malware.:) @ Mohit Thank you for this warm welcome. Best regards e-tech

@ SpySentinel

Hmmmm, your name looks familiar. Just kidding. How are you buddy?


Great, how are you? Making your self at home here yet? ;)