This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

My Intro

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My name is Sarah, and I work in the field of IT. I am one of a two-person team that supports around 700 computers that mostly run WinXP in a school system. I joined What the Tech to take advantage of the opportunity to learn to remove spyware. We have been hit a lot with antivirus 2009 and its relatives. I feel it would help me both in my job and with my own computers to learn to read HJT logs. I feel that, while I may not have a ton of time to volunteer to help others, I could help a few people, maybe on weekends. Thanks for reading :D
[external image: Posted Image] Sarah,

Only 700 to look after, you most likely know more than half of us here do with that responsibilty. :thumbup:

You may like to apply to The Classroom for a long and arduous learning experience. Well worth it in the end if your application is successful.

Good luck.

In the meantime, have a good look around as there is so much to read and learn on this forum.

kind regards,
Hello greensarah and :welcome:

Hope you enjoy our forums and learn heaps too. :thumbup:
Here is a link I think you may find interesting, Please click here. :thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73
:welcome: Sarah. Glad you have joined WTT, it's a great forum and place to learn. Good luck with your application to the classroom. Best wishes Satchfan