This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello all!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi my names Bert and I mid level tech. I like helping out so I hope I can bestow some knowledge and help some people out in the meantime!
Hello Bert and :welcome: We are very glad you have joined our fine forum, and glad to see you are willing to lend a helping hand. ( I see you have found your way to the tech forums already :thumbup: ) I hope you enjoy being a member here as much as I do, there are lots of very knowledgeable and friendly folks here. Welcome aboard. CB
[external image: Posted Image] tecSUPort,

I am sure your username will live up to your abilities to assist here.

Enjoy the forum, lots to read and learn.

kind regards